Example: Counter for registering objects
- Simple and swift coding
- No need for multiple code versions for Android/iOS
- No downloading or installation required: A URL is all you need
Such programmes are especially useful for simple inventories with many (untrained) contributors, e.g. traffic counts, or birdwatching. All registered data are stored in the browser, so no permanent internet link is required.
The example shown here is a simple tool for registering the position of trees. It only relies on the external code sources required by the Mapbox map service. The own code is less than 600 lines. Try it! Scan the QR code above with a mobile device or go to https://www.phoenitium.de/common/zaehler?lang=en. Results can be downloaded in JSON format for use in GIS tools.
A simple adaptation of this example without changes to the basic capabilities is available starting from 100 € depending on the workload required. Of course, more features can be integrated, for instance:
- Immediate transfer of data to a server
- Database access (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Access control via a simple folder password (htaccess) oder a registration form and passwords sent via email
- Server use, invoiced per available day
- Data analysis and visualisation
Contact Email: email@example.com Phone: +49 761 2854 8428